World Class™ Wax (16 oz)
World Class™ WAX introduction finally achieves what other waxes have
promised but failed to achieve. Polymer based for exceptional
longevity, our wax provides optical clarity with the warmth, gloss and
shine depth unparalleled in other wax systems.
state of the art bonding agents perform for a minimum of 6 months while
providing a shine that has only been available in carnaubas before our
introduction. Independent lab analysis verified this protection in
Class™ WAX will not stain trim, leaves no white residue and most
importantly can be layered over indefinitely.
While other waxes require you to mix or undergo numerous successive
coating steps, World Class™ WAX simply allows recoating as often as you
like. No messy preparation – no waiting – no 2-3 coats in a certain time period. Simply recoat as often as you prefer!
most wax products are formulated for shine or
some other characteristic, C-Magic™ understood from the beginning
formulation that application and removal where as important as the
final product appearance and protection. If it is difficult to apply,
difficult to remove, then it is not the product people want.
Removed with World Class™ DETAIL WAX,
you achieve a warm lustrous shine unlike anything you have experienced
with other waxes.
- Determine if your auto will require claying prior to beginning your surface treatment. Claying is often overused and should not be utilized UNLESS other removal efforts fail!
- Always strip the wax base present to allow our bonding agents to adhere to the paint surface. Several methods are available to perform this task, however, most frequently a few drops of any common household dish detergent will accomplish this without harm to your paints surface.
- Rinse thoroughly!
- Proceed by applying very SPARINGLY C-Magic™ Wax * utilizing straight wiping motions vertically for the sides and horizontally for the top surfaces. Remember to use very little in this coating process.
- Coat the entire vehicle in the above wax application process BEFORE HAZE REMOVAL.
- Once waxing is complete start on the initial panel waxed and remove utilizing C-Magic™ DETAIL Wax. Set the mister on fine spray while spraying one panel at a time and remove haze with a microfiber towel.
If you prefer to further enhance for the ultimate beautiful warm, deep shine on your automobile, simply repeat the application of your C-Magic™ Wax and C-Magic™ Detail Wax, AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT - WITHOUT WAITING!
*Alternate application can be accomplished using a random orbital buffer with a suitable final polish pad.
Remember: C-Magic™ does NOT contain abrasion agents, cutting agents or cleaners. Be sure to ascertain your cars surface meets acceptable pre wax conditions.